NEW! HWPL to Go – Holds Pick Up Window Now Open!
If it’s on our shelves it’s available to you!
How it works:
- Search the online catalog for items listed as AVAILABLE at Hamilton-Wenham Public Library.
- Place your hold using your Library Card number and PIN (typically the last four digits of your phone number OR the last four digits of your card #).
- Wait until you receive an email or a call saying your item is waiting on the hold shelf.
- Come by the pick-up window at the Library and pick up your items.
- IF you are unable to use the catalog please email us at email@example.com or call us at 978-468-5577 ext. 618.
- UPDATED! The holds pick-up window hours beginning Monday, June 15 will be:
Monday-Wednesday 10:00am-3:00pm, Thursday 2:00pm-7:00pm, Friday 10:00am-3:00pm
- For more information click here for our FAQ’s
- Staff are wearing masks and gloves while handling all library materials.
- Staff are disinfecting table tops frequently.
- You may return items to the outside book drop. Returned items are being quarantined for at least 72 hours before check in.
Sign up for Wowbrary!
Wowbrary is a service which pulls items recently added to the catalog and compiles them into a weekly list, sorted by subject and format. Sign up today to receive your free weekly Wowbrary email about the newest books, movies, and music at your library.
Access Some of our Most Popular Electronic Resources Quick!
Are you on Facebook? Instagram? Twitter? So are we! Follow the Hamilton-Wenham Public Library on social media today!